The Roberto Cimetta Fund launches the General Fund for Artistic and Cultural Mobility in the Euro-Arab-Middle East region on 1st January 2019. Artists and cultural operators living and working in Europe, North Africa and Middle East can apply. Priority is given to mobility from the South and East of this region.
The General Fund is open to all requests for travel grants that respect the eligibility criteria of RCF. Candidates can apply from 1st to 31st January 2019.
The following general criteria of RCF apply to this fund.
1) The aim of your trip must directly or indirectly show potential for a constructive and longterm impact on the arts’ sector in your own country. This means that your travel must contribute to your own capacity building, which in turn can be shared in a “networking” fashion that will benefit connecting artists and operators in your region so as to maintain, renew and develop contemporary arts.
2) Travel can take place as soon as the call opens but in this case the applicant runs the risk of paying for travel without guarantee of the success of the application.
3) Applicant’s profile:
- Nationality: no nationality criteria
- Age: no age criteria
- Profession: performers, creators, teachers, cultural organisers, administrators, entrepreneurs, project leaders.
- Financial means: applicants who are unable to find the financial resources themselves.
4) Applications must be made by individuals and not by organisations. Only three members of a group can apply for a grant concerning the same project/group/venue. Applicants can only receive three RCF grants in total and only one application per person is possible at each call. Applicants must choose the cheapest form of transport and can only apply for one international return travel ticket and visa costs (local transport, per diems and accommodation are not covered by this fund).
RCF will only use personal data in the application forms for the evaluation and selection process and for no other purpose.
The results of the selection will be announced 1st April 2019 (Deadline for receiving completed application files: 31/01/2019).
If you want to apply click on “Apply for a grant”.