The Dominicains de Haute-Alsace welcome a contemporary cabaret for several evenings, from january 23th to april 3rd 2020.
Inspired by the crazy parties of the rowing twenties in Berlin, the cabaret “Sorgenfrei”, meaning “carefree”, is a place for free creation, unchained by the social and aesthetic codes.
- Cabaret Flamenca, a fusion cabaret from a trio, with mediterranean songs and flamenco, than a tribute to José Pérez Ocaña, iconic Drag Queen from the 80’s in Barcelona
- L'Auberge du cheval blanc, a berliner folkloric operetta from the 30’s
- Cabaret Love, with two german singers Jade Pearl Baker and Amélie May
- The life of Zarah Leander, show by the « Ludique », telling the life of Zarah Leander, unchained woman, and femme fatale
- Cabaret "Le Bœuf sur le toit", show by franco-russian pianists couple, which dives into the atmosphere of the inter-war period.