Since 2003 the ACCR coordinates, with the support of the Ministry of culture and communication, the Odyssée artist-in-residency program. The program is destined to artists, researchers and culture professionals from countries other than France wanting to develop projects within Cultural Centres – Historic Monuments in France. Since 2003, 218 artists coming from more than 45 different countries have taken part to the program developping projects in different areas such as music, architecture, arts and crafts, visual arts, dramatic writing, novel writing, scriptwriting, animated film-making, photography and journalism.
ODYSSEE ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCY PROGRAM – CALL FOR PROJECTS 2012
Artists, researchers and culture professionals coming from countries other than France and wanting to apply for a residency period within a Cultural Centre – Historic Monument in 2012 can send their application to the selected Centre until the 20th of December 2011.
One copy of the application should be send to the ACCR office. Applications for a residency period in the area of cultural management and networking are to be sent directly to ACCR.
- by mail to ACCR, Hôtel de Massa, 38 rue du faubourg Saint Jacques, 75014 Paris, France
- by e-mail to : email@example.com
You can apply for a residency period within two or more Centres. In this case, your project must be in line with the projects of all involved Centres and at least one Centre must be located in France.
Applications should include:
- curriculum vitae / short biography;
- project envisaged for the residency period in relation with project of the welcoming site ;
- motivation letter;
- recommandation letter;
- copy of passeport or national identity card.
The Odyssee artist-in-residency program allows residents whose projects have been selected by a CCR, member of the French network, to receive 1200€ per month and the refunding of their travel fees.
Residents stay, free of charge, within the Centre that has accepted them. Whenever possible, the Centre puts at their disposal material necessary for their residency project. The period of residency can vary between 1 and 6 months, possibly parted in several periods.
- January 2012 : Meeting of the Cultural Centres – Historic Monuments : presentation and discussion on received applications
- Beginning of February 201: Odyssée Commission deciding on the applications
- Mid February 2012 : answers to applications
We are waiting for you!
For further informations please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Cultural Centres – Historic Monuments : Liste membres CCR Odyssée 2012