Are you an animated film author and have a personal and original film project? If you need to devote some time for this project to research, write, create in a peaceful and inspiring atmosphere far from daily life, you can now apply for the October 2017 one month residency program in the Abbey of Fontevraud (France).
Application deadlines are October 20th, 2016 for foreign candidates and April 6th, 2017 for french candidates.
This residency program, coproduced by the “NEF Animation” and the Abbey of Fontevraud, receives the financial support of the French Ministry of Culture and Communication, through the «Odyssée» program of the Association of Cultural Encounter Centres (ACCR).
It also enjoys the partnership of FOCAL Foundation, Annecy Animated Film Festival, Meknes Animated Film Festival, Angers European First Film Festival and Folimage Young Audience Residency.
The artists hosted in october 2016 for a one-month residency are :
- Mara Cerri and Magda Guidi (Italy) with the project « Sogni al campo »
- Abdellatif El Ayyadi (Morocco), selected by the FICAM, with the project « Egg »
- Alix Fizet (France) with the project « La Soupe aux singes »
- Sofie Kampmark (Denmark), selected by Premiers Plans Festival, project to be defined
- Moin Samadi and Sare Shafipour (Iran), with the project « The Secret Adventure of Sinbad »
- Andrea Schneider (Switzerland), selected by FOCAL Foundation, with the project « Mit Alles »
- Kalina Svezhin and Emma Vakarelova (Bulgaria), selected for the MIFA Pitches (Annecy Festival), with the project « La Lampadaire »
- Robbe Vervaeke (Belgium), with the project « The Goodbye Girl »
- Justine Vuylsteker (France), with the project « Etreintes »